Monday 28 March 2011

Bald Menaka


Door bell start calling, Sheela come and open the door. One girl with clean shaven head stand in front of Sheela. Sheela asking who are you? And what you want? She smiled and replied, Is you forgot me? Sheela said, sorry I don’t remember your face. She said Hey, this is menaka. Sheela confused herself and asking which menaka, She replied, your college mate,menaka. Sheela trying to remember her face, but she can’t find her face. Then menaka said I’m studied in your class and not your best friend, but I’m friend of karthika and darshini. Also she said, I am coming in scooty. You also came with me oneday in the heavy rain. Then sheela realize and replied, ohh!! Menaka, now I am remember. Then she asked Menaka to come inside in her house, and asked her to sit in the Sofa. And sheela said, I couldn’t  recognize your face due to your baldhead, what happened to you?
Menaka replied, due to dandruff and hairfalling I shaved my head. Sheela got shocked and asked what you are saying?. She smiled and replied, yes, two months back I had a long hair till my waist, but for the past 1 month it’s got fallen as well as dandruff I tried lot of medicines in ayurvedic, and finally, my husband took me to the parlour 2 weeks back. They gave some treatment also but after 1 week hairfalling is increased, so the beautician want to shave my head, but I won’t accept, but after my husband’s completion I did it. But they gave some medicines also so If I apply the medicine in my head, the dandruff and hairfallen will stop. So that I shaven my head, also she said, yesterday I came to parlour for my headshave that time only I seen you, but after my headshave you left the parlour, so I asked your address in the parlour they gave, that’s why I came here. It’s long time to see a collegemate. Sheela also said, yes I seen you with longhair in the reception, but I am not sure about your name and face, so I left the place. And sheela said you don’t have any shy for your headshave also you  are not cover your head, menaka said, I don’t have any problem, also I feel very comfortable with is bald, anyway I need to shave my head for next week also because this one month I need to apply the medicines due to this my head should be smooth. So every week I will tonsure for this month. Next month onwards I will grow my hair.After the discussion Menaka left sheela’s house and she asked her to come her house, also she gave her address.

No comments:

Post a Comment