Saturday 26 March 2011

Prathiba's Identity is Gone

At the time 10 pm Prathiba just  came inside the bus, and that some of them only in the bus. So she had a seat. She sat in the vacant seat. After 15 mins the bus started from Chennai to Coimbatore. She thinking about her bad things happened in her life. By the time conductor given the tickets to the passengers, she also took the ticket to Coimbatore. And her cell phone was ringing, her friend nithya calling, she answered I am in the bus so I will reach at 7 am. Next her one girl with shohrt hair sitting, she smiled with prathiba, and she is asking prathibas name, she indroduced herself, after that she prathiba said you are looking cute with this hairstyle. She replied thanks.

After 4 hours the bus is stopped for dinner, at the time 2pm, all of them from the bus starting for their midnight dinner, prathiba and her next seat girl also starting. Prathiba remove her clip from her hair, she actually put bun in her hair. Once she removed her clip her long waist hair is free, girl is looked her hair and said, wow you are looking gorgeous with long hair, it’s awesome, prathiba smiled and said, thanks, and the girl said, this is your unique identity. She again smiled and said thanks. After their dinner both of them went to the bus and slept well.  But prathiba is not sleep, she is thinking again her life, because, her step mother torture like anything, once she got married only she thought she escaped from the torture, but after 6 months his husband died with accident, so again she got tortured with her mother in law, they are very rich family, so all of the assets are after his husband everything came to prathiba, so they trying to kill prathiba, but she narrowly escaped from the attempt, so she decided all the assets she gave to mother in law family, but they again trying to kill prathiba, that’s why she escaped from their house and going to Coimbatore to her friend place.
Next day morning her friend waiting in the busstand, prathiba saw her nithya and she said hi, both of them hugged eachother, prathiba is crying, she convince her. Then both of them taking the auto and going her hostel. And after that she took bath and change her cloth. When they are eating their breakfast nithya is asking what is your next plan, she said, I want to join any company, nithya said no problem, my company also one vacancy is there, I already inform to my  MD he said ok, if you come tomorrow also you can join. She smiled and she said, ok will go for purchase, I want to change my identity, because of mother in law’s family. She said, ok. After 15 mins they starting for shopping. Prathibas is wearing only churidars and sarees,  but now she bought jeans, t shirts, midis, skirts and other modern materiels. Then they came to the room and she tried all the dresses, everything is perfect for her. Also she bought one specs for her eye. That also she wear. Nithya said everything is good. Prathiba said yes, but I want to change my hairstyle also, because if I wear modern dress also my hair will be the witness.  So nithya asked prathiba so do you want to cut your longhair, prathiba said yes, then both of them went to the parlour, prathiba said to the parlour lady I want to cut my hair short like anything. She said, ok, after ½ hour she came with new boycut look and wearing a specs. Nithya couldn’t recognize prathiba, because of her dress only she identified. Then she asking to nithya, how is my new look. She said good, then she asking why you have idea for cutting your hair, Prathiba said, yesterday I saw one girl in the bus she had a boycut syle hair. She told me that my long hair is my unique identity, that’s why I want to change my hairstyle also I like her boycut. After that prathiba is maintain her hair with same kind of length, also she wearing all the modern dresses. For the past 3 years nobody coming and searching prathiba.

No comments:

Post a Comment