Tuesday 22 March 2011

Renuka's Bad Hairday


My name is Renuka I am a married women, and my hubby is working in UK and my age is 26. Currently I am working in Pune, but I am from kerala. For the past 3 months I worked in pune. I stayed in company guest house, and I have a long and thick hair. I am maintain my hair very well, every alternate month I will do a small trim, otherwise I don’t cut my hair for the past 4 years. So everyday half an hour I spent for my hair, and every alternative days I will take headbath with shikaa, so my hair is very good condition. Somebody have a bad hairday its coming to me also.
This is a Christmas season, so most of the companies are holiday, our company also holiday for one week, but before that they want to celebrate the Christmas day in our office. So everybody came with good mood. Everyday I put single plait but today its casual day so I came with free hair, it’s look like awesome its some of our company staff’s statement. So I proud my longhair. Some of them said I am look like angel. I shy for their comment, Because I am wearing salwar and long and thick hair. So our office campus they put candles everywhere, and they ordered the big cake, also in the middle of reception they put big lamp and with balloon decoration. Everything went well upto 6pm. But after that only the problem started to me.
I stand with our office staff’s in our reception area, backside 3 to 4 big candle is there, we seen that but we stand in front of the candle, and we are chatting and kidding each other. By the time I feel something is burning behind me, so I turnback and searching which one is burning, one of my friend is push me and she calling for help, I thought her dress caught fired, but she said Renu your hair is burning, then only I realize my longhair is burning with the candle light, I shocked by the time everybody come across and some body pour water in my hair, but all went vain, because most of my hair got burned with in a minute, I saw my hair with shocking its almost gone, I started crying, some of my friends convince me, but I won’t accept, touch my hair and crying like anything, then they asking is anyother part is affect by fire, everybody search my whole body, nothing happened except my hair, my salwar got burt little in backside. So they are take me to my home, I covered my head with cloth.
Once I reached my home my friend took me to bathroom and pour water full of my body, by the time other friends take a dress and towel and given to me. Another 5 mins I changed my dress. But I am not stopped my crying. Everybody convince, by the time my friends are said, pls cut your hair, other wise you look like ugly. I went and seen in the mirror, its true, because I am look very bad. So one of my friend said pls come with the parlour, so everybody started saying the same thing, so I decided to cut my hair atlast.
I went to parlour, my friends are explain the situation, the parlour lady look my hair and touch my hair she said, most of the hair damaged, so we can cut her hair shortly like boycut. I said no for that, but my friends are convice me pls do otherwise you are looking bad, also they said, nothing happened to you, just your hair is gone, otherwise there is no major accident, so don’t feel bad. Pls cut your hair like boycut then you can fell newly and freshly. Finally I accepted, other 20 mins she cut my hair like anything, all of my long hair gone without my permission. After that I got a new look, I can’t recognize my new look, all of my friends said you are awesome and cute with the hairstyle, also compare to your longhair this cropped hair is very much suitable for you. So you can maintain this same hairstyle in future also. They gave the confidence to me. This is very comfortable for me. My hubby also praised my hairstyle. Then I decided this is my unique identification so I don’t want to grow my hair anymore, this is the hairstyle I am maintaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment