Friday 15 April 2011

Bald Suji

Sujitha is joined new company, her age is 26 and she got married 4 yrs before, she had girl baby with 2 yrs. When she joined 3 months before only she shaved her head. Everybody introduced their self with sujtitha in the new office. After 2 weeks she easily mingle with everybody. Her best friend is Girija and vidya. Lunch and break she spends more time with these to employees. They called sujitha as bald suji, but sujitha won’t like this name, she said don’t call me bald, because before my shave I had long hair, I just vow my hair, but they said we have already 1 sujitha, she had long hair, we just want to put unique name, so don’t bother about this, after this everybody called sujitha as bald suji. She frustrate about this name, she had short crop hair, for the past 3 months. After 6 months she had shoulder length hair, but she again cut her hair like boy, her friends is asking why you cut your hair, she replied, anyway you people called me bald suji, why I want to grow my hair also its summer season, that’s why I cut it short.
Next week she shows her marriage honeymoon photos and her tonsure photos to her collegues, the surprised her longhair. She also eager to grow her hair long after this incident, so she is not interesteled to cut her hair. She grown her for next 1 ½ yrs. She had a waist length hair, also she straightened her hair, it’s cost 7k. So it’s very long, everything changed now her office staff’s are calling sujitha as longhair suji after this.
But after 3 months all of their sudden she shaved her head again, she came with bald head. Her friends are asking sujitha why you shaved your head, because 3 months before only you straightened your hair and you spend 7k for this. It’s totally waste. She replied, yes correct, but what I can do, because I want to grow my hair very long that’s why I straightened my hair, but after this my hair is falling like anything due to allergy, so I consulted beautician they said, I want cut my hair short or shave my head otherwise within 6 months entire hair is gone. Then only I decided to shave my head, and I went last Friday tirupathi, and I tonsure my head and cameback. Also I’m not interest for hair straightning. But her office friends are said, in our office lot of girls straightened their head, but they don’t have any problem, why because you. She said I don’t know about this, beautician said this allergy problem is coming only 1% girl, it’s time for me. What I can do?. Then again everybody calling sujitha as bald suji.

No comments:

Post a Comment