Wednesday 13 April 2011

Divya's Tension is Over - Story Posted by Seetha

This is my personal experience, it happened on bus. When I am traveling in bus from Chennai to vellore, next to me one young girl with clean shaven head sat. She is awesome with this bald also I like very much her look. I surprised her bald look, but I am not asking about anything, because behind the seat some of her relations also there. After some time she is asking me where you are going to I said I am going to vellore and I am asked her what about you she said me too. Her name is divya and she got married 6 months before, and her mother in law house is in vellore, her house in Chennai. After marriage she settled in vellore. By the time her relatives are slept well. Then I started asking about her native and other things, finally I asked where you shaved your head and what purpose is there any vow, she replied, I shaved my head at palani day before yesterday due to my family member’s prayer. I got little surprised and asking it’s not your prayer. She said this is not my prayer my husband family forced me to shave my head at palani. I got shocked and asking about her story. She said everything.
Divya is discontinued her college due to her marriage, because she is from poor family. But she is good looking girl. After her marriage she started her life happily, but her family is joint family, her husband’s 2 younger sister and his parents stayed together. After 2 months only the problem got started, because her husband is soft spoken person, but others are not like his husband. Also they are expecting lot of money from her family before the marriage, but her husband is not accepted this. So they got angry about this and they shown their attitude with divya.  Whatever she doing they will complain with her husband, but he is not consider their words. Also she had a longhair till her waist. But her both sister in law have only mid length hair. So they got jealous about her long hair. So next month her mother in law informed about her tonsure at palani, she got shocked and cried a lot, her husband is not accept this, but finally they convince her husband with temple, prayer these kind of statements. So she don’t have choice. So day before yesterday they started palani, all the way she asked to her husband about not going to doing the tonsure, but he said don’t worry, this is a prayer, so pls do happily, then only  our family wealth and health will good. When her tonsure her sister in law took videos and photos and enjoyed a lot. Because in that family first girl to tonsure her head. Also they achieved divya got bald her long hair is gone. After this discussion I said to divya I don’t know how long your hair, and how you before the tonsure, but now you are very beautiful with the bald look, they thought they spoil your beauty, but you are very cute your beauty is stay with you. Nobody can’t spoil your beauty. Then she smiled and said thanks for your positive feedback. Then only her tension got over and she relax herself. 

1 comment:

  1. Very good to hear dat divya looked beautiful after her head shaved. But my case is different cuz my hubby likes me to c bald hence he just asked me I said k den he took me to temple n got me nicely shaved n loved me more dan before. If I get his lov lik dis I ll get shaved wen ever he likes to get me

    ReplyDelete