Wednesday 13 April 2011

My Great Experience

This incident is one of my nice experience, and I want to share this to all of you. Also I change the name of the character. When I working in one private company in my colleague her name is Sindhu, she is unmarried, her age should be around 25.she joined 3 months before to me, and she had very thick and long hair. In my office she is the only girls with longhair, other’s are short and medium length, and some of them are boycut. I very much like her long and thick hair. Also it’s very natural straight. She maintains properly, everyday she come with long single braid. Some time I will speak with about her hair, she said, she maintain her hair for more than 5 yrs, and not even cut her hair, but she will trim her hair little in every 2 months. Also she is not using any shampoo, she wash her hair only with shika. And she applies coconut oil with some natural products. And I asked to her when are you cut your hair and what length you cut? she said it’s no way, I don’t want to cut my hair. I want to grow my hair long up to my thighs.
Me and Sindhu worked together for morethan 1 year in the same office, she is from orthodox family, and she will wear only churidhar or saree, and she will not come with free or loose hair. But after longawaited one Friday she came in churidhar and loose hair. She looks like different, I am asking why today you are in loose hair, she said, I wakeup little late, and I take headbath and I started with urgency, that’s why I came with loose hair. So how is my look?, I replied, it’s good and different, because everyday you came with long braid hair. Also weekly once you can come with this hairstyle. She said I will try, because my parents will not allow for free hair, they want me to in braid my hair. Also this hairstyle is not comfortable for me. I said ok. After some day she wants to resign her job due her marriage. Her marriage is happening on next month, so she put on her paper and she left the company with in one week. After this I missed her lot. But I will speak to her in phone. After her marriage also she settled in Chennai only, so in our office everybody will speak to her in phone.  After 6 months I am also resigned from the company and joined another company.
One day I got a call from Sindhu, she said she went to our previous company, then only she know I resigned from there and she is asking why you are not inform to me and where you joined,  I said I called you thrice but you are not responding, and I said my company name also. After this 2 months later I met  her in my new office, with new look, she is wearing jeans and tshirt with bobcut hairstyle, also she wearing coolers. Initially I confused because somebody called me and I turn back and seen her face I couldn’t recognize, and I with little confusion. She said hey I am sindhu, I came for interview, then only I realize, her face, and I asked hey sorry how are you? What happened to you? And I bring her to our food court. I am surprisingly asking her new look, she said, my hubby want to change my hairstyle and dresscode. Initially I won’t accept for this, but after his continuous completion, I cut my hair. I am asking to sindhu when are you cut you hair. Are your parents accepting for your haircut? She said 2days back, also what they can do, because their sun in law’s order, so my parents not said anything. I said you are cute in this haircut, but I missed your longhair, she said yes me also missed a lot, but what I can do? Frankly speaking I’m also got bored with my longhair. I smiled and said but you are awesome. After our long chat she left my office. Also she joined in my same department.
I hope all of them enjoyed my experience. All I can say entire my life this my great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment