Saturday 23 April 2011

Nithya Sacrifice for Divya

Nithya and Divya are sisters. Nityis a is elder and her age is 28 her sister Divya age is just 22 she studied in engg college final year at Coimbatore, nithya is working in pvt company. Her parents died in accident in the age of 20 then she started working for her younger sister.  Because of her sister she is not thinking about her marriage. In the final year examinations completed, Divya came to Chennai . But nitya got shocked divya’s look, because she cuts her long hair and she is bobcut.  Nitya asking divya’s haircut, she said because of long hair I can’t concentrate my studies, also it’s difficult to maintain such a long hair. That’s hy I cut my hair short. Then only nithya got convinced. But Nithya had longhair, and she maintains properly.

Nitya also happy once divya came she also took 1 week leave for her sister. They spend lot of time with each others. After 3 days nithya said we are going to palani today. Divya asking why we are going to palani, she replied I have some prayer. Then Divya said ok. That day night both of them started to palani, and they reached in the next day morning. Then Nithya book a room for staying. Then they refresh themselves and after 1 hour they went to temple.
In temple Nithya bought a ticket for headshave. Divya got shocked, and asking to her sister why you bought tosure token and I am not going to tonsure my head, but nithya smiled and said this not for your headshave, I had a vow, if you finish your studies, I will tonsure my head. Divya surprised and cried and hug her sister and pls don’t shave your head, because you are not married yet,  also you have a longhair. But nithya said no chance I want to fulfill my vow otherwise our health conditions will go down, then she said ok then buy one more token for me too, I am also going shave my head, nithya said, no way, because you are a young girl, so I will not allow you to shave your head, if you have long hair, I will allow for small haircut, but you cut your hair short, so I will fulfill my vow. So divya don’t have words and she is not stop her sister’s decision. Then they went to tonsure place, nithya loose her longhair, and wet her hair with water, then she gave the token to barber, and she sat infront of the barber.
Barber put halfblade in the knife and he took razor and he started to shave nithya’s middle head, Divya is watching everything and she is not control her feelings so she crying a lot.  But nothing will not stop nithya’s  headshave,  because already she half bald head, her long hair is in her lap. Barber continuing his work, he shaved her both the sides and backside, she completely bald in few minutes. Her lap full of her long hair, then she stand and touch her bald head and she satisfied her headshave. And divya touch her sister’s bald head and once again she hugs nithya with tearing eyes. Nithya convince Divya, nothing happened; I just gave my hair for my lovely sister also I am happy with my bald head and because of you I can shave my head every year that is not my big concern, you don’t worry. Then both of them went to temple and came back to Chennai. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice story I will tell u Abut my haircut experience I had my haircut recently after my college I had holidays and I wanted a change in so I decided to get an Haircut I had an hair which reached my waist and I taught I would get an midlength Haircut but I told this with my brother he said that I would look better in an short haircut so he said me that u don't go to parlour let's go to a salon nd the Barber was my brothers friend so I went with him at aft there were no people in the salon I had wore an top nd shorts and o entered in my bro introduced me to the Barber and he asked me what type of haircut did I want so I replied I wanted a mid length haircut but my brother told the Barber to try a short haircut on me and Barber said no problem don't worry ur hair will grow back so he made me sit in the chair I ws nervous he sprinkled water on my hair nd he put the chippers on and said that he would give me an short pixie I ws tensed but my bro told me go for it nd the barber started my haircut he shortend the hair in the said nd started to cut the remaining hair till my checks and finally the haircut got done now I have a short pixie

    ReplyDelete