Monday 4 April 2011

Priya's Bold Decision




This is my personal experience in tonsure hall. Name only I mentioned my own, but all the conversation are true. Its happened at tirumala last week. It’s wonderful watch one aunty her age is around 26 to 28, she had bobcut hairstyle. She came along with her friend, she had butt length hair. I thought both of them going for haircut, because both of them are very modern and rich, also very beautiful. But my thought is wrong. What happened?? Pls read the story.
Priya and her friend in the tonsure hall, priya actually came for haircut, but suddenly she said to radhika, hey can I shave my head, radhika shocked and she replied, hey r u mad or what?, what happened to you, both of them coming for just an small haircut, priya replied, yes, but now I decided to shave it off all of my hair, because, any way next month I will crop my hair in parlour, that you know every summer I cut my hair short, bobcut to boycut, but if I tonsure my head, another 6 to 7 months no need to going to the parlour, also I gave for vow, so it’s good only. Radhika smiled and its upto you, if your hubby will not accept for this what you can do, she replied, If I shave my head and went to my home, nobody will do anything, also my hubby planning our family tonsure next year, so that’s not a problem, radhika said then it’s ok, priya asked to radhika, hey can you give company to me, radhika shocked and asking for what? She said, tonsure, radhika got angry and she show her longhair to priya, hey, I grow my hair for past 3 years, I will not tonsure my head, also this is the first time I am going to cut. So that’s not possible, Priya smiled and said hey, I just kidding. Then radhika smiled, ok, pls bring token for your headshave, then priya went to the counter she asking tonsure token , he gave token and blade to priya, she came and she standing in the que, she don’t know the tonsure process.
Radhika said, pls wet your hair, then only barber will tonsure, then priya wash her hair with water, by the time, her turn, so once washed her hair she sat in front of the barber, she had shoulder length short hair, so barber is not put knot, she gave the token and blade, then the barber again wet her hair, and he put the blade in knife and he started the shaving directly, she feel her bald plate in her middle of her head, radhika surprisingly watch priya’s headshave. Barber shaved her head completely, and he said over, then priya touch and check her bald head, did he missed any hair,  she satisfied with her head shave, and she moved the place, and priya asking to radhika, how is my bald, is good? Radhika replied, hey you are awesome and cute, the radhika said to the barber for her small piece of haircut, he did that, then both of them move out the place. Radhika touched priya’s bald head, and said, it’s very smooth, you motivated me for tonsure, so probably next time I am also shave my head, priya said, if you want pls shave and join with me, radhika said, no I got tensed today, also, I am not inform my headshave to my hubby, he loves my long hair, so once I will convince him then I will come for tonsure, it will take minimum of 1 year. Priya said ok, not a problem, take your own time, but pls shave your head once in your life time, it’s nice feeling. Radhika replied, sure, I will tonsure my head next time.  I really like her bold decision, also their conversation. It’s awesome to share with you people.

No comments:

Post a Comment